Helping Educational Institutions Increase Online Learning with E Learning Management Systems & Software
When universities and corporate training centers GROW, everyone benefits
At Imagine Mobile Learning, helping your organization increase learning and development online is part of our DNA. We absolutely love to learn. Our team loves serving educational institutions in their effort to help students find their passion for personal and professional education and training. Making training easy and accessible from anywhere to everywhere is what we strive to do with every decision we make.
Imagine Mobile Learning is committed to connecting students and educational institutions in their pursuit of global eLearning solutions. Serving your students globally by creating online classrooms is no longer an obstacle. With our mobile eLearning solutions, it is now a present reality. Online training and education has moved to a global platform. We are thrilled that you are considering Imagine Mobile Learning as your partner to help your organization create, manage, and build a mobile training community.
- What are global eLearning solutions? This describes the multitude of online learning solutions for any industry or business that can be done from anywhere on the planet. These solutions serve students and busness professionals, business trainers and office managers, entrepreneurs and professors, and so many more.
- What are mobile eLearning solutions? This represents the collection of online training solutions available through today's most popular mobile applications and devices. These tools allow people to learn from anywhere to everywhere using modern mobile technology.
- What is a global platform? Global platforms are technology engines in the Cloud designed to receive, store, manage, and deploy instructions, actions, and information. These Cloud-based engines help your people train and learn online from anywhere, using the Cloud.
- What is LMS (Learning Management Software)? It is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of electronic educational courses and training programs. If you need a learning management software, you are not alone. Many businesses and organizations are leveraging online training to maximize eLearning and training.
- What is the Cloud? Simply put it refers to software and services that run on the internet instead of a computer. In other words, you don't need to invest in expensive hadware or additional servers to provide more training. Imagine Mobile Learning software grows with your school or business needs. Train from anywhere using any device and keep your people connected. We make it EASY to train your people.